Marci Goldfarb is a Guest on the “Mastering Your Financial Life” Podcast with Judy Heft
In this episode of Mastering Your Financial Life, Judy Heft interviews Marci Goldfarb, Senior Counsel at Schwartz Ettenger. Marci has been practicing law for over 30 years and specializes in all aspects of Estate Planning, including preparation of Wills and Trusts, probate proceedings, and estate and trust administration.
Watch the episode below to learn about:
* Why is a Power of Attorney necessary and what could happen if you don’t have one?
* What happens to your minor children if you die without a Will?
* Should you have a revocable trust?
* When should you make updates to your estate plan?
* What happens if you die without a Will?